Lena's private studio is set up to comply with Virginia's and the CDC's regulations and suggestions.
The following are the safety precautions the studio has taken:
1. A glass see-through wall has been installed to help with the social distancing while performing the nail service for both manicures and pedicures.
2. Masks will be worn by both parties.
3. The temperature of each client will be taken by Lena using a no-touch infrared thermometer. Those who display symptoms will be asked to leave and rescheduled at a later date 2 weeks+ out.
4. The studio and all nail equipment will be cleaned/sanitized or disposed of after each client.
5. New disposable equipment will be used for each client/appointment (i.e. buffers and nail filers).
6. A HEPA UV light air cleaner will be in the room to help with air circulation and to help purify the air.
7. Clients are asked to wait in their car before their appointment and will be notified when the room has been cleaned to enter.
Due to COVID-19, services are by appointment only. I will only be taking 3-4 appointments a day in order to have ample time to disinfect/clean the studio after each appointment.